Best 5 Refrigerator Brands You Should Consider Buying in Singapore for 2020A fridge is an essential household appliance. It is something we use every day. If you cook on a regular basis, you’ll definitely need a good and sizeable fridge to keep your groceries fresh. Even if you don’t cook, you can’t do without it. Otherwise, where would you keep your chocolate bars, ice-cool can drinks and tubs of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream?
With the plethora of options to choose from when it comes to types, designs & brands, buying a refrigerator for your home can often become an overwhelming experience.
To help you out, we have narrowed down on some of the top 5 brands for your reference. Check out our pick within each brand as well.
Different Types of Refrigerators:Single Door Refrigerator: These were the earliest and still have a huge fan following considering their affordability factor. They remain to be the most basic kind with a single door. The freezer is within the refrigerator and there is no special section for it. They do not have the feature of automatic defrosting and that remains their only drawback.
Double Door Refrigerator: With a separate section for the freezer, they are bigger in size than the single door refrigerators. The interiors are designed to hold bottles of different sizes and shapes.
Triple Door Refrigerator: Here you will have one compartment for the refrigerator, one for the vegetables and one for the freezer. The main advantage of having a triple door is that there is zero odour mixing.
Side by Side Refrigerator: With a chic look they resemble a cupboard and some of them have an automatic water dispensing system in the front.
Bottom Mounted Refrigerator: Smartly designed, here the freezer section is at the bottom as it is not used as much as the refrigerator section so one doesn’t need to bend to remove veggies.
Which brand refrigerator is best in Singapore? Here are the top 10 refrigerator best brands available in Singapore that you can consider opting for The Year 2019 and 2020:
1. Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel are very well known for their high quality and premium home appliances. The Fisher & Paykel Fridge is no exception to the rule. It is a beautifully crafted piece of engineering that is technologically advanced at the same time.
The ActiveSmart technology is the core of a Fisher & Paykel fridge. By drawing on multiple sources of information, it analyzes the optimal temperature and condition for your usage patterns. This helps to keep your food and ingredients fresh and longer-lasting. Imagine seeing a week-old bag of vegetables looking as fresh as they were harvested today. That’s possible with ActiveSmart.
- ActiveSmart processor for the freshest food
- High-quality build
- Sleek, modern and luxurious design
Hitachi makes use of scientific advances to design and manufacture refrigerators which prevent the loss and damage of amino acids and essential vitamins in food items. This ensures the optimum condition of food items at all times ensuring they retain their original texture and taste.
Hitachi refrigerators have highly efficient insulation systems and compressors which enable them to reduce the consumption of electricity greatly while maintaining the effective running of the product. These technological advantages contribute to environmental sustainability as well as cost efficiency and these types of intelligent features ensure that Hitachi refrigerators are always ahead of the competition.
- Strong cooling function
- Touch screen enabled
- Customizable interior pockets
- Six Door Refrigerator
- Big French Series
- Three Door Refrigerators (French Bottom Freezer)
With temperature-detection and energy-saving features packed into a fridge that boasts elegant design, graces your kitchen.
Never be afraid that your food goes bad in the refrigerator. LG’s Hygiene Fresh technology utilizes a 5-step filter to wipe out bacteria, dust, fungi spores, acidic and alkaline odours. Furthermore, the moisture in the fridge is controlled precisely to ensure the right conditions for crisp and fresh produce.
- Hygiene Fresh technology
- Fast freeze function
- Great at maintaining the right moisture balance
Bosch fridge-freezers not only make everyday life tastier, but they also make it easier: Clear shelving, spacious boxes and ingenious dividers mean that you always know just what food you have in store. In addition, the trays and shelves glide gently towards you on telescopic rails, which makes inserting and removing food child's play. And thanks to the perfect lighting, you always have a clear view of all your food.
Bosch side-by-side fridge-freezers are everything you could ever want, combining plenty of space for fresh foods with high-quality design. Side by side, the fridge and freezer offer plenty of functions that not only guarantee that food stays wonderfully fresh.
Bosch refrigerators use the VitaFresh technology that keeps fruits and vegetables fresh up to two times longer. The Bosch Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator has a massive 661 L capacity, and spacious interiors, with a BigBox specially designed to hold large-size food items like pizzas. The anti-fingerprint coating on the fridge’s doors prevents them from unsightly marks.
Buy Bosch Fridge and Refrigerator Online at Best Price
Samsung revolutionary range of refrigerators can now run on the home inverter* during power cuts. Just perfect for those areas where power supply is erratic, they keep your food fresh as ever even when there is no electricity.
Samsung also provides a range of Solar Connect Refrigerators runs on Solar energy~, letting you save money while protecting the environment.
Explore refrigerators at Samsung. Find french door and side by side fridges featuring digital touch screen display and water dispensers.
- Consumes very less energy, runs a home inverter
- The food remains fresh during power cuts
- Keeps on running 24x7 even during power cuts
Buy Samsung Fridge and Refrigerator Online at Best Price
Each brand is known for patented technologies that help to keep your food fresh in the refrigerator. For instance, Panasonic has the ECONAVI, and LG has the HygieneFresh+.
If you’re tech-savvy, you may want a smart refrigerator like the LG Noble Steel, where you can connect it to your smartphone. Some refrigerators can even track expiry dates and tell you when it is running low on food.
Which brand of the refrigerator will you buy? Email us for Best Offer Price.
Buy Best Microwave Ovens with the Microwave Oven Buying Guide Online
Microwave ovens are all about convenience. Whether you want to reheat leftovers, make tea or coffee, cook a fresh meal or just make popcorn for a movie marathon, no other appliance makes it as easy as a microwave.
Buy Now: Buy best microwave oven in Singapore
To find the most suitable microwave, consider the types available and the capacity, before deciding on additional features.
What Are The Types Of Microwave Ovens?
A solo microwave oven is a basic or entry-level model. It has one magnetron to produce microwaves. Solo microwave ovens are cheaper when compared to other microwave models, like grill or convection.
Grill microwave ovens are provided with additional grilling accessories. The microwave and grill functions can run simultaneously to make delicious grills in minutes. The grill microwave has heating coils which help in grilling, toasting or roasting.
A convection microwave has a fan which circulates heatwaves efficiently so that food can be cooked or baked faster and uniformly.
How Powerful Should A Microwave Be?
The power of a microwave is measured in Wattage, usually between 800W and 1500W. However, don't purchase a microwave on this alone.
- If you're cooking foods like roasts for a large family, consider a more powerful microwave.
- If you're only cooking for one or two people, then a less powerful microwave should suffice.
- The larger a microwave is the more watts it will need to heat food.
- The higher the wattage the faster a microwave can cook food.
Auto Cook Menu
The Auto Cook Menu feature has preset programs to simplify the preparation of a variety of recipes. Once the type of dish (code) is selected, along with its weight, the oven will automatically set the power and cooking time.
If you have curious children at home, it may be a good idea to ensure your microwave oven has a child-lock.
This grilling accessory comes with a few microwave ovens. It is useful for grilling and barbecuing vegetables, paneer, meat and poultry.
Use the defrost function to unfreeze food quickly. Using auto defrost is easy: input the frozen food's weight and the oven will set the best program. You can also program this mode manually by setting the power level and time, based on the food’s weight.
Preheating is getting your oven to a set temperature before cooking. It’s usually used before preparing cakes, cookies, and certain recipes that use the grill function.
Set the timer to automatically end a heating or cooking program after a specified duration. A bell rings to indicate the program’s end.
Mechanical, Feather Touch or Tactile Buttons?
A good control panel can make it easy to use your microwave oven. From setting the timer to selecting a preset, access all the functions at the push of a button.
How Important Are Sensors?
Microwaves with sensors automatically adjust the heat as necessary to cook evenly, and turn themselves off when the food is ready. This avoids interrupting the cooking or reheating process to check on the food's progress.
Does Size Matter?
Microwaves come in a variety of sizes, from a compact 20 litres to a large 44 litres. Consider:
- How much available space is there in your kitchen for a microwave?
- How much food will you need to cook at once?
- What Do I Need To Know About Installation?
Consider your kitchen's storage space and how you will access the microwave. Microwaves can be placed on the benchtop, mounted on a wall, or built into a cabinet where they can be combined with an exhaust fan.
Microwave ovens require ventilation and the amount varies between models; a minimum of 5cm is recommended.
How Do I Maintain My Microwave?
For easy cleaning and maintenance look for:
- A non-stick interior
- Grease filters
- A removable turntable.
- Top models also feature self-cleaning liners, so there's never any build-up of food or grease.
Should I Only Use Microwave-Safe Containers?
Yes, use only microwave-safe containers or tableware. The microwaves generated are not absorbed by most plastics, glass or ceramics but they are reflected by metal, so never put pans or utensils in a microwave. If in doubt, consult the manufacturer's directions.
Checkout: Best microwave oven brands in Singapore
What to Look for When Buying a Projector?
If you are looking to buy a new projector for a classroom, meeting room or home theatre, the image you project on the screen should make a great impression on your audience. Researching projectors can be confusing, with many acronyms and technological terms. Our Projector buyers guide 2019 will help answer common questions regarding terminology, features and other important considerations when you are choosing a projector.
Projectors have come a long way from the days when the most useful way to categorize them was by their weight class. Today there are any number of more meaningful kinds of categories, including intended use (business presentations, home theatre, game playing), technology (LCD, DLP, LCOS), throw distance (how close to the screen you can place the projector), and more.
1. Application - what do you want to use the projector for?
Firstly you should ask yourself what you want to use your projector for. There are different criteria for a range of applications a projector can be used in which should be taken into account. To simplify, we will differentiate the projectors
for the use at home and for use in business.
Projectors for use at home:
For your home cinema, we recommend a projector with a 16: 9 format resolution as most movies are available in this format. Full HD projectors (1920 x 1080 pixels) offer this resolution and have established themselves as the standard for home cinema applications. If you want to upgrade and future proof yourself, a 4K projector (3840 x 2160 pixels) is the right choice if budget allows! Some of the high-quality full HD home cinema projectors also offer 4K upscaling, such as The 4K enhancement technology. This means that the 1080p panel is able to improve the image quality to a higher resolution, bridging the gulf in cost between 1080p and 4K.
Projectors for use in business:
We differentiate between portable projectors for mobile use and installation projectors that will stay in the meeting room.
For ceiling mounting, the projector should have an appropriate mounting system and should have the automatic keystone correction feature which is very useful to compensate distortion of the projection.
Mobile devices should not weigh more than 3kg for easy transport and are usually equipped with internal speakers allowing you to hold presentations at any location. If the sound is not sufficient, you can usually connect an external loudspeaker which can be connected directly to the projector or laptop via Bluetooth or 3.5 mm jack.
Also pay attention to devices with USB or SD card slots if you want to play presentations or files without having to plug in a PC or tablet. To achieve maximum flexibility, a projector with WLAN capability is useful.
If you have an MHL-enabled smartphone or tablet, an MHL-capable projector will be interesting for you. These can be connected directly to the mobile device by cable to send content whilst also simultaneously charging the device.
Since business projectors are usually used in a bright environment, a high luminance of at least 3,000 ANSI lumens is important for displaying good contrasts. A contrast ratio of approx. 3,000: 1 is usually enough for daylight.
2. Contrast Ratio
Contrast ratio is the difference between light and dark on a screen expressed by a number. If you take the brightest white on a screen and the darkest black and compare the luminosity, you will get the contrast ratio. For example, 1000:1 contrast ratio means that the brightest white is 1000x brighter than the darkest black.
Therefore, a high contrast ratio means the projected image will have an incredibly rich, crystal-clear detail. Contrast is especially important for the home theatre, where ambient light might otherwise prove it to be challenging to see rich cinematic content if there is not a significant enough difference between whites and blacks.
Resolution is the number of dots or pixels used to display an image. Higher resolutions mean that more pixels are used to create the image resulting in a crisper, cleaner image. High resolution is important for projecting detailed charts and graphs, text, and high-definition video. The resolution is indicated by a number combination such as 1920 x 1200. This indicates that there are 1920 dots horizontally across the display by 1200 lines of dots vertically, equaling 2,304,000 total dots that make up the image seen on the screen.
Business Projector Resolutions:
- SVGA Projector (800x600 pixels, 4:3 aspect ratio)
- XGA Projector (1024x768 pixels, 4:3 aspect ratio)
- WUXGA Projector (1920x1200 pixels, 16:10 aspect ratio)
Home Theater Projector Resolutions:
- 720p (1280x720 pixels, 16:9 aspect ratio)
- 1080p (1920x1080 pixels, 16:9 aspect ratio)
4. Ease of Use
For hassle-free projection, you'll want to look for some features that enable a quick setup — so you can project right away.
- HDMI — instant and easy digital connection to high-definition devices and allows digital audio through the same cable
- Wireless capability — allows for projecting content without a cable and is available from many kinds of devices
- Vertical and horizontal image correction — allows you to quickly align a skewed image on the screen which is key to setting up in a hurry
- Instant on/off — means no extra waiting for a projector to warm up or cool down
5. Throw Distance and Positioning
The projector position and the size of the image will depend upon your room configuration. Therefore, you will need to consider the throw distance and the projector features that will give you placement flexibility.
Buy Canon projector in Singapore
A projector's throw distance is the distance between the projector and the image on the screen.
A few common throw distances are:
- Long Throw
- Short Throw
- Ultra-Short Throw
Effective Aircon Buying Guide and Brands 2019
A must-have in every Singaporean home, office, and basically anywhere indoors, we all know how to work an air-conditioner remote when the tropical heat gets too much to handle.
But when it comes to buying one Not so simple. Let’s just say that the average homeowner isn’t as cool-headed about things.
Whether it’s the number of systems, BTUs, decibels - it can all sound like Greek (or quantum physics). And bigger digits or fancier features surely mean better, right Not always - it’s time to get up to speed and be a savvier air-con buyer!
Check out our quick beginner’s guide to figuring out the best type of AC for your home.
When getting an aircon installation done, it is important to make it a top priority to choose one of the best brands in the market. While you may want to go for a cheaper option, remember that popular brands have established reputable positions in the industry because of their reliable and trusted features.
Type of air conditioners:
Window Unit Aircon:
Window unit aircon as the name suggests is a single air conditioner unit which is installed on your window. It used to be popular, but most people opt for a multi-unit air conditioner nowadays. If you only want to have aircon in one room, a window unit aircon could be what you are looking for.
- Cheaper to install
- Great for small spaces due to its all-in-one build
- Easy to maintain and clean.
- Takes up a chunk of your window space
- Will need to carve out a slot in the wall or window area to fit the unit.
- Noisy, due to the built in compressor.
Inverter split aircon
A split air conditioner system is the most popular choice for the average Singapore home. The reason for their popularity is that more and more families want their entire house to be air-conditioned. It makes sense for a single compressor to supply all the aircon units in the home rather than having individual units for each room.
- Sleek design for indoor units
- Despite sharing a main outdoor compressor, each air-conditioning unit can be individually controlled.
- Are usually quieter than window air-conditioners, because the compressor is away from the unit.
- Much more costly - to purchase and install
- And outdoor frame has to be installed to house the outdoor compressor unit
- Wiring and piping works will have to be done to connect the satellite ACs in various bedrooms to the main AC.
Inverter vs non inverter Aircons:
Inverter split aircons are also more popular than their non-inverter counterparts. The first reason why is because they are more eco-friendly. The motor inside an inverter aircon system functions at a variable speed – it can go slower or faster. That means if the room is cool enough, the inverter will slow down its motor to use less energy. Conversely, a non-inverter aircon only functions at full or minimum speed. It will expend more power which means higher electricity bills.
Another option for getting your home air-conditioned is to buy a portable aircon. Honestly, this option is the least popular one, but there are reasons why it would appeal to some. Here are some pros and cons of a portable aircon.
- Can be moved around - usually comes attached with wheels
- Uses less energy than other built-in systems like central air-conditioning
- Easy to set up and use
- Only useful for small areas
- Take a longer time to cool a place
- Not as energy efficient.
3 Key Things You Should Know
Choosing and buying the right air conditioning (aircon) unit in Singapore can save you big money on your monthly utility bills.
1. BTU (British Thermal Unit) / Capacity
The amount of heat your air-conditioner can remove from a given space, per hour. A bigger BTU/capacity means more powerful cooling, but more doesn’t always mean better in this case. Larger BTUs are usually used for bigger spaces that have more surface area to cool.
2. EER (Energy Efficiency Rating)
The amount of BTUs per hour used up for every watt of energy. Used to denote how efficient at cooling an air-conditioner is.
3. dB (Decibels)
The level of sound your air-conditioner makes. An average model will usually emit around 60 dBs - a loud as a face to face conversation.
So, which air-conditioner type should you get?
If you’re planning to cool a:
Single room: Window or portable air-conditioner
Multiple rooms: Split air conditioning system (if space permits)
The whole house: Depending on your area size, you could consider getting larger split systems that accommodate more indoor units (like System 5). Or, if your home is on a larger scale, like a landed terrace with multiple stories, a central AC system would be better suited.
Which brand is the best air conditioner?
In Singapore’s weather, an aircon is a must in every home. There are so many aircon brands out there – how do you know which one to get for your home. This is why we wrote this guide to the best aircon brands in Singapore. Read on to find the best aircon for your home and which is the best aircon brand in Singapore?
- Contractor Ram
Best Air Purifier Buying Guide 2019
The report says that the air quality inside our homes can actually be up to 5x more polluted than outdoors. The main culprits for this are the way buildings are constructed and the various things we bring indoors that release harmful contaminants.
Air pollution exists but do we ever consider the quality of air indoors? An air purifier can remove harmful allergens and pollutants from the air around.
Learn about what to consider when buying an air purifier. Use our Air Purifier Buying Guide to read about air purifier features and recommended brands to know how to buy an Air Purifier for your home.
Fortunately, just because our homes are polluted doesn’t mean your health is doomed. There’s a simple solution for keeping the air you breathe inside clean and safe, and that’s by using an air purifier.
Air pollution and poor air quality are generally associated with the outdoors but the air quality in our houses and offices could be no better. In fact, a growing body of research proves that the air we breathe indoors can be as much as 10 times more polluted than the outside!
Living, breathing and sleeping better, can all be facilitated by air purifiers. The appliances are slowly becoming must-haves—enabling you to reduce the allergens and irritants circulating in the house and improving indoor air quality.
There are a wide variety of air purifiers that promise to make the air cleaner and healthier. It becomes quite difficult to choose the right one as quality and effectiveness varies a lot. Adding to this the danger is that some purifiers may actually generate harmful ozone while some others might allow impure air to leak into the room. We present a simple guide to the criteria that will help you to choose the right air purifier for your needs.
TYPE OF FILTRATION
Different types of airborne particles pollute the indoor air and every air purifier cannot eliminate all pollutants.
These four air cleaning filters target different types of indoor air pollution and we’ll explain exactly how each one works.
1. HEPA Filtration: This air filtering process is considered the gold standard for air purification. It consists of a highly dense paper filter that traps airborne contaminants and is the driving mechanism behind the top end machines. When shopping for a HEPA air purifier always look for the True HEPA designation.
2. Ionic Filtration: This air cleaning technology operates by emitting a cloud of charged ions into the air that latches onto airborne contaminants. This process forces these impurities to fall onto the floor and nearby surfaces. Some ionic air purifiers include an electrostatic collection plate that attracts these fallen particles and removes them from the room.
3. Carbon Filtration: This type of air filter uses a special form of activated carbon that consists of millions of tiny absorbent pores. These pores create a large surface area that is excellent for trapping fumes, gases and odors.
4. Ultra Violet Light: Unlike the other three filters mentioned, this technology emits an invisible light that attacks pollutants as opposed to passing them through a physical filter. The UV light is contained inside the air purifier and not released into the room.
5. Classic Version: Simply put, classic air purifiers are the traditional model for these machines and don’t give you feedback on what impurities they’re actually removing from the air.
6. Smart Enabled Version: On the other hand, smart enabled air purifiers to come with a dedicated mobile app that gives you all sorts of data on how well the device is cleaning the air.
AREA TO BE COVERED
Air purifiers can be installed anywhere—in the bedroom, drawing room, dining room, office, restaurant, hospital and so on. In fact, compact and portable systems like the Sharp FPF30EA Plasmacluster Air purifiers can easily be moved from one room to another. However, the square footage area of the room should be equal to or slightly lesser than the coverage capacity of the appliance.
Air purifiers feature something known as an air exchange cycle. Simply put, this is the time taken by the appliance to filter the entire air in the room and release it back again. This rating is known as air exchange per hour. It should ideally range between 2 and 8 to make sure that the purifier is refreshing the air in the room. Make sure you pay attention to this number when you’re ordering an air filter online.
Air purifiers emit some white noise, which can actually mask outdoor disturbances, but the sound of the appliance should not become an irritant in itself! Always check the noise level and opt for a quiet and smooth air purifier like the Coway, Hitachi, Sharp, Samsung etc.
ACH and CADR Ratings
When you’re looking to buy an air purifier you’ll sometimes come across two common ratings in the specifications list.
Not all air cleaners have these ratings, but some do, so it’s good for you to know what they mean and how to compare two products that include these values.
ACH Stands for “Air Changes Per Hour”
This is one of the least understood ratings on air purifiers and often gets overlooked by consumers. However, it’s actually one of the most telling features about how efficient an air cleaner operates.
CADR Stands for “Clean Air Delivery Rate”
This rating was developed by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) as a way to help consumers know how well an air purifying device can clean the air within a particular size room.
The goal of the CADR rating is to give you an objective standard to compare the effectiveness of a device.
Additional Features are Available on Air Purifiers
Below is a list of the most common features you’ll find on air cleaners:
1. Pre-filter – This filter captures the largest particles (such as hair and dirt) and helps extend the life of the other internal filters.
2. Pre-filters usually washable and reusable for the life of the product.
3. Digital Controls – These allow more precise settings for air quality control than compared to a rotary dial or push button design.
4. Adjustable Fan Speeds – Air purifiers can have anywhere between 2-5 fan speed settings, ranging from low to high and anywhere in between. Some even include a turbo speed to speed up the air cleaning process on demand.
5. Filter Replacement Indicators – These lights alert you to when it’s time to replace the filters within a machine when they’ve become too clogged with pollutants. Keeping a fresh air filter is the key to making sure that your machine cleans the air most effectively.
6. Programmable Timer – This automatically shuts off the device after a specific time interval, such as 2, 4 or 8 hours. This feature helps save energy and keeps the device from running continually when you’re away from home.
7. Carrying Handle – A handle gives you the option of easily transporting the machine between rooms without much hassle.
8. Casters – Similar to a carrying handle, casters are a set of wheels that allow you to roll heavier machines from room to room so you can enjoy the portability of an air purifier.
9. Antimicrobial Treatment – This coating prevents the build-up and spread of bacteria and microorganisms on internal filters, which increases the filter’s lifespan and prevents the reintroduction of these germs back into the air.
10. Air Quality Sensors – These sensors monitor the air for specific pollutants and automatically adjust the air cleaner to the level it needs to be to quickly remove these particles.
11. PlasmaWave Technology – An alternative and safer method of air ionization that doesn’t emit negative ions or produce ozone, but uses water vapor to achieve the same effect.
12. Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) – An advanced filtering process that works in conjunction with an Ultra Violet Light to oxidize chemicals and destroy volatile organic compounds, bacteria, mold and fungi.
13. Nightlight – Helps you to easily locate the air purifier inside a dark room and is convenient for a bedroom location.
14. Remote Control – This lets you control the machine from a distance.
15. Mobile App – This allows you to fully control every aspect of the air purifier from your mobile device. Some apps also include air quality monitoring data, so you can see in real-time how dirty or clean the air is inside your home.
How efficient are air purifiers at cleaning the air?
Air purifiers can remove anywhere between 92-99.99% of harmful particles from the air that range in size from .01-3 microns. The exact numbers for how efficient an air purifier depends on the type of air filtration and technology the device uses.
Buy a wide range of Air purifiers from Top Brands in Singapore.
Recommended Refrigerators to Buy in Singapore for 2019
Smarter and even better-looking, meet the new generation of appliances coming to a home near you.
By the 1950s, most upper- and middle-class were using these appliances in their homes. Today, the majority of homeowners still rely on them, with the big
the difference being that appliances now tend to us much more than we tend to them.
At the end of 2018, appliance DESIGN reached out to Whirlpool, Sharp, Electrolux, and LG etc. to ask what is trending in the home appliance market for 2019 and why.
A fridge and Refrigerator is an essential household appliance. It is something we use every day. If you cook on a regular basis, you’ll definitely need a
good and sizeable fridge and Refrigerator to keep your groceries fresh. Even if you don’t cook, you can’t do without it. Otherwise, where would you keep your chocolate bars, ice cool can drinks and tubs of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream?
Buying a fridge and Refrigerator can be pretty confusing. There are so many brands and within the brands, there are so many different models. Among hundreds of refrigerators, we have narrowed them down to what we think is the best.
Types of RefrigeratorsWhich One Will Be The Best Fridge For You?
Refrigerators have a variety of models and styles. Here are the standard six types:
Top Freezer:These are the traditional fridges we all know. They tend to have a lot of storage in the bottom part and offer some decent space at the top for freezing.
They are typically 30-inches wide and can store lots of food products inside, but features and reliability do vary from brand to brand.
Please find the List of Recommended Top Freezer Refrigerators in 2019.
These are often less spacious than the top freezer type; however, it all can vary by model and brand.
Bottom freezers are usually more user-friendly because you can access the freezing shelves more easily.
This is because you can reach down into a “bucket” style compartment. Frozen food can be stacked within interior drawers for even more convenience.
Please find the List of Recommended Bottom Freezer Refrigerators in 2019.
This type is similar to a bottom freezer. The only difference is that these types tend to have double doors, with two top refrigeration sections that come with
two separate doors.
The advantage is you only open part of your fridge when you access it. The smaller door needs less space to swing open as well so it gets an extra point for
These refrigerators usually offer more space than the top- or bottom-freezer models and often have water and ice dispensers in their doors.
Please find the List of Recommended French Doors Refrigerators in 2019.
This kind of refrigerator also has two doors, with the fridge on one side and the freezer on the other. It is typical that the freezer side is a bit smaller than
the refrigeration side.
Larger families tend to use this type because they offer more cubic feet overall while still fitting in most kitchens. They are usually in need of storing larger quantities of food in the freezer, but a big complaint here is that the freezer space fills up quickly and doesn’t offer enough room.
It’s important to note that these options are also not as energy efficient. This can definitely make a difference with your electric bill over time.
Please find the List of Recommended Side-By-Side Refrigerators in 2019.
Fell Free to contact us to Buy refrigerators at best price in Singapore.